Aadhaar Mobile link OTP/ IVRS method, Re verify your number dialing 14546: Have you already linked your mobile number with your Aadhaar card? If not yet then you have a good news. This is because Supreme court of India has extended the Aadhaar mobile linking to 31st march 2018. So for those who want to link their number with aadhaar can do so with the help of OTP based IVRS (interactive voice response) method as newly issued by UIDAI.
The issuer of 12 digit Aadhaar number UIDAI (unique identification authority of India) recently issued directives on twitter for generating OTP either through the service provider’s website or through the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) services to facilitate the Aadhaar linking with mobile phone number. This process is known as Aadhaar re verification. This process is conducted with the order of the department of telecommunications.
Earlier a customer had to visit offline stores to link the two number but now it becomes easier for the people to link their Aadhaar number with mobile by just dialing number 14546 from their home only. Irrespective of any subscriber you have to dial a toll free number 14546 from your registered number to link Aadhaar. See the complete process below.
Aadhaar Mobile link OTP/ IVRS method: Full steps
Now i am going to mention the complete process of re verifying your phone number with aadhaar using IVRS method. The process is very simple. Whether you are on Airtel, idea, Vodafone, jio or any other network you just need to dial toll free 14546 from the number. Follow the steps below:
• First of all dial 14546
• Then IVR system will ask you whether you are Indian or NRI, reply 1 if you are Indian.
• Now choose your language as available (Hindi, English or other regional language)
• After that you have to provide your 12 digit aadhaar number
• Press 1 confirm the number
• Now the telecom operator will send the number to UIDAI to verify
• After verification UIDAI will send an OTP to your registered number
• Now enter your mobile number
• Then you are asked to give consent to the operator to collect your photo, name and date of birth from UIDAI database
• Now the IVR system will repeat the last four digits of your number to verify again
• In the next step enter the OTP you received via sms
• That’s it, you will receive a confirmation massage as below
” Your aadhaar re verification request has been succesfully completed. You will receive an sms asking for your confirmation after 26 hours ”
• Press 1 to complete re verification process
• Again if you want to link another mobile number then press 2 and repeat the above steps
That’s how you can link your aadhaar number with your mobile with IVRS or OTP. If you have any questions on Aadhaar mobile link OTP/IVRS method then ask us in the comments.