Are you searching for Apply Aadhaar card in Assam? Then you have come to the right place. Assam Government has announced that soon aadhaar enrollment process will start soon as soon as the NRC update process ends. You already know that Aadhaar card issuing process has completed in the most of Indian states. But it is not yet started in Assam. This is because Assam is currently doing NRC update process among the citizens. So after publication of NRC final list people of Assam can apply for Aadhaar online or offline mode.
Firstly i tell you that Aadhaar is a term means “foundation” which is a unique identity number issued by UIDAI (unique identification authority of India). It is a very important number as it is used now a days in most of the official uses such as banks, making license, sim card etc. If you use aadhaar there is no chance of leakage of your documents as this number is linked to your biometrics. Aadhaar will also be helpful to those who lacks any identity document. Now the poor and marginalized residents will be able to get state benefits using Aadhaar.
Here i will discuss various steps on how you can apply aadhaar card in assam as well as all other districts. I will tell you complete aadhaar enrollment process in Assam and what documents you require while applying. Also i will tell you about available aadhaar enrollment centers in Assam, how to check aadhaar status online and other details. So keep reading this post
Apply Aadhaar Card in Assam
There are two ways how you can get an Aadhaar card in assam. First one is offline mode there you have to submit Aadhaar application form along with documents such as proof of identity & proof of address. Then you can download the e Aadhaar card from the official Aadhaar portal. The e aadhaar card has the same validity as the original one. Here i have mentioned all the process on Aadhaar card registration in Assam. See below
How to locate Aadhaar Enrollment Centers in Assam?
There are many adhaar centers districts in assam established recently. To locate your nearest Aadhaar center follow the steps below
- At first visit official aadhaar portal here
- Then click on ” Locate enrollment and update centers“
- There you will see enrollment center search page
- Select your state, district, sub district etc
- Then Enter the verification code
- Click on search
- Now you will see the details of the aadhaar enrollment center in that area. Just visit there and submit necessary documents
Aadhaar enrollment process in Assam
The aadhaar enrollment process is very easy. After locating a center you have to visit your nearest aadhaar center and enroll for aadhaar. Dont worry the process is free of cost. No need to pay anything for Aadhaar application process. You have to carry supporting documents such as proof of address and proof of identity, also bring with you the original copies. These original copies will be scanned and handed back to you after the enrollment. See the complete steps below:-
- First of all find out the aadhaar center in Assam
- Then fill up an application form available at the center
- After that provide necessary documents address proof, identity proof, age proof as required
- Also give original document copies for verification
- Then provide name, email id, address, Date of birth, gender etc
- Now you have to give your biometric data such as finger print, iris and photograph
- That’s it your aadhaar card enrollment is done and now your aadhaar will be generated within few days.
Adhaar Online Application form
You can get an aadhaar enrollment form in aadhaar enrollment centers or download via online. After filling up submit the form along with address proof, identity proof, resident proof and DoB documents. Download Aadhaar application form here
Documents required for Aadhaar enrollment
Now I will tell you in what documents you require while submitting a aadhaar application. I have mentioned some of them below. Please carry one of each category
Proof of Identity Documents
- Pan card
- Voter card
- Ration card
- Driving license
- Gov photo id cards
- NREGS Job cards
- Arms license
- Photo bank atm card
- Pensioner photo card
- Kissan photo passbook
- Freedom fighter photo card
Proof of Address documents
- Bank Statement/Passbook.
- Electricity bill, water bill, landline bill (not older than 3 months)
- Property tax receipt
- Insuranse policy
- Post office account statement/Passbook
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
Proof of Resident documents
- PDS card
- MNREGA Job Card
- Pension card
- Army canteen card
- Birth certificate
Date of birth documents
- Birth certificate
- SSLC book/certificate
- Certificate of date of birth issued by group A gazetted officer
How to Check Aadhaar status Online ?
After enrollment is done you can check your aadhaar status if you want. Once your aadhaar is generated you will receive an sms in your registered mobile number. to check the status follow the steps
- First visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Enter enrollment id
- Then enter date & time.
- Now enter security code and click on check
- You will know the status of your aadhaar generation process
How to Download E Aadhar Card Online ?
After applying Aadhaar card online method as mentioned above You have to wait until your aadhaar is generated. When it is generated it will be sent to you via post. Or if you want you can also download your e aadhaar card via online method easily. You may think if this downloaded aadhaar is same value as the original. Yes both carries same value so you dont have to worry.
- To download e aadhaar card go to https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on Download Aadhaar
- Now You will see an e aadhaar form
- Enter enrollment id or aadhaar number in the box
- Then enter full name and pin code
- Click on “get One Time Password”
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Finally enter the OTP and download the e aadhaar card
So guys that’s all about How to Apply Aadhaar card in Assam & aadhaar enrollment process in assam. If you have any questions in mind you can ask us in comments below. Stay tuned for more.
Must See NRC Assam Final result check online